My Day!!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Last day of march..

It's the last day of march..
It's gonna move to a new month..
Which is april of course..
But somehow..
In april..
V shud b more hardworking than usual..
Cauz our final exam gonna start soon..
If v cont to b lazy..
Then dead ends waiting for us..
Gonna put down all the frust..
21 April is the day v start to take our notes, hide inside a room, n started to open the WAR..
So far..
It's been 12 weeks since i study in a brand new environment..
TAR college..
It's quite fun to b in tar..
Get to noe lots of frens..
I admit..
In this 12 weeks..
I known lots of frens..
From this class to another class..
From this end til the other end..
From the boy til the girl..
It's a nice thing get to noe them.
Some of them r funny, pretty, naughty, fren-caring..
Somehow..
I stil think friendship is the most important thing in our life..
I get to b more comfortable staying up wif my fren..
I think tat's all.
Hope i can pass my final exam..
Needless to say.
My first target for now is Biiang aka KYGT-Scout..
Altho v r best fren..
When come to the war..
Watch out..
I'm aiming u..

No comments: