My Day!!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Class??

I believe saturday is the best day for everyone hu wan to replace their sleep which is not enough for the past days..
But today..
15th March 2008
I had to wake up around 7 to go for REPLACEMENT CLASS!!!
This is a replacement class for our memorial SPM result day..
Beside tat..
V r having this Microeconomics coursework test!!
Let me tell u sth..
Most of our class don lik this subj..
Don ask me y..
I oso dunno..
Altho dislik the subj but v hv to work hard to score rite..
It's scary to hear tat fail coursework = bar final exam!!
Luckily teacher giv us some 'sweet'..
"Ok class.. Discussion is allowed!!"
V r so happy..
"Tat's y there are benefit coming on saturday!!"
=.=!!
Later having a storming session wif those sohai KYGT member..
Hv some fun la..
Not bad..
I realise i improve a lot man!! XD
But tat shengko dunno my move n keep on saying i 'kai'..
Haih..
Shengko ar..
U dunno wat is tactic then juz keep ur mouth wif food!
Nah!! Take tat!! ===> Quoted by shengko XD

N those hu r emo..
Plz keep ur emoness, moodiness, and sadness away..
Lead ur life wif a smile!!(laugh oso can XD)

Bad news : Monday replacement class from 9am to 6.30pm(9.5 hrs)!!!
Help me.. T.T

No comments: