My Day!!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blood Donation..

As wat biiang plan to do..
I oso go donate my blood since my college hv this MDBC(March Donation Blood Campaign)
today song n shengko wore tar college tshirt..
As v plan to drive into the campus..
Ask them to GET DOWN from the car..
So tat the guard wont suspect at our lie..
Park the car nicely..
But in the campus biiang speed up weyh!!
N the front is wall!!
To biiang : I don wanna die so fast k!! XD
Heading towards the college hall..
Went inside n it was so damn freaking cold..
Lik it's been open for a whole day..
This human ask us to fill in the form..
N while v(me n biiang) filling the form..
The human halau-ing some fly..
Too bad..
One fly underage n another underweight!!
Going for lik a few station include blood test, blood pressure test, taking a small donation book, giving us a big plastic including the big big bag to store our blood, filling in a small form for our name n course..
N it's tat part tat biiang kena ask for his will..
Human : Let me c.. U sure ur name is XXX.. Ic no XXX??
Biiang : Ya..
Human : Er.. Do u wan to leave some will??
Biiang : Hell no..
It's lik biiang is dying!!
Ahaha..
Then time to "suck" blood..
first they cucuk this syringe to prevent the blood to coagulate..
Second they cucuk a syringe which is much igger than the first one..
N then the red fluid flow from my vein to the pack..
N the end..
I oredi donate 450ml blood today..
N in the end i get a bag of digi things, a cert and a prize in exchange for my blood..
"Be nice to me... I gave blood Today"
V^_^V

No comments: