My Day!!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tag by Andy, MM n Swee Ann

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I think after 25 will do..

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Mayb i wil tell then how much i treasure them?? If possible i would lik to thell them i couldn't afford to lose them..

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
I would lik to take lotsa ppl if possible.. IF n oni if 3.. Then no choice.. She(don feel lik reveal the name) to share the moment wif me, Swee Ann for me to kacau, and Song to b my slave.. XD

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I don reali hv any place to go to.. but if i could afford myself.. Switzerland..

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Hv more n more money..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Hell no rite!! There's impossible to live without money in this world..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Friendship!!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I would buy anything tat i wan.. Upgrate all my things.. N lastly make donation la..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I would.. but i hv to c whether time gimme the chance or not..

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
MM - pretty, caring, loyal?? (to his bf)
Song - trustable, honest, funny
Swee Ann - Dunno wat to write bout u.. cant think of ur gd.. XD

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Loyal, responsible, kind-hearted

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I din reali hv anyone to hate.. But those hu betray me u better watch out!!

13. What is your ambition?
Become a successful businessman gua..

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Fren..

15. If you are to die one day, who you wish to spend the last day with?
Her obviously..

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I would lik to b more handsome n b more elligible to help more ppl..

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
i share bit here n bit there.. but the most for now is song..

18. What is/are ur trademark(s)??
KYGT?? XD

19. Honestly, do you think life is fair?
Dunno.. @.@

20. Do u think friendship is important in your life?? (my question)
totally yes!!

I TAG1 : Joo Ying, Fan Wai, Wey Chin, Zun Zen, Pui Ying, Xin Yi, Biiang & disheng, Wei Gin

No comments: