My Day!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One thing i wil nv forget in my life..

suposingly i'm posting things about today's college event..
which is society day..
it's so fun to c my junior..
at least get to noe them..

but during my way back to my sweet home..
one thing happened..
which i reali wont forget until the last sec i breath..

everyone heard bout one word rite..
ROB

n i believe more than 50% of my fren kena robbed b4..
truly to say i nv kena b4..
thought i heard a lot from my mum, newspaper, frens, aunty-aunty..
here rob there rob everywhere rob rob..

i'm one of those hu actuali take public transport to everywhere whenever no ones fetch me..
thought whenever i bypass masjid jamek station, i sure b extremely careful..
as newspaper stated b4 in a big place tat some matsalleh lik to aim ppl there..
most of my fren kena from there too..
since the police is in no where to b seen..
v as the rider of lrt had to take extra precaution for ourselves..
especially when u r alone!!!

back to the main point..
i always think tat by holding our things tight at least wil save us from robbery..
but since today's incident..
i believe tat it's no use of tat..

today as usual..
i'm taking lrt to college..
n back from college as well..
ntg reali special today except tat joanne teman me for star line lrt from masjid jamek til plaza rakyat..
as she needs to b back to johor today..
shud say i teman her.. =.=''

ntg happen..
peacefully til i reach my last station which my father wil b fetching me from bandar tun razak station..
as i was warned earlier for lotsa times tat tat place is a black spot..
n very dangerous..
of course i stil pay extreme attention to surrounding ppl..

i walked down the stairs n oni to notice my father were stil not reached yet..
so i sit on the hand bar..
one skul boy aged around 16 which size so alike to me was sitting 5m away at my left..
n few more ppl around..
very few..

lrts passed by n a lot of ppl come down from the stairs..
whenever ppl passed by i sure grab my belongings very tight..
scare anything happen..

then there is this 3 malays wif motor helmet each, walking down the stairs..
as usual i grab my thing tight..
juz tighter than normal..
n they passed by me..
ntg happens..

the nex sec, one of the malay guy juz dash to the guy beside me..
holding his shirt..
pushing the guy beside me..
at first i thought they were frens..
playing at each other..
ok fine..

but i noticed sth wrong..
they r robbers!!!
they wan to rob the sling back of his..
n of course, the guy protest la..
holding it tight..
then one guy use the helmet..
wif full strength hit to the forehead of the guy..

this scene shocked me..
as they hv 3 ppl..
i wanna rush up to get help..
oni to saw tat another guys use the helmet, again wif full strength, hit to the back head of the skul boy...

an uncle wif motors passed by n saw wat happen..
he shout at them..
n they run away, left behind the helmet..

this scenario juz happened in front of me not further than 5m..
get it??
IN FRONT OF ME!!!
i juz remembered to get help but i forget to shout!
how silly i am..
I'M REALI SHOCKED!!

i've no idea wat to do when the first 5 sec this things happen in front of me..
later when i treat the skul boy for the wound..
OMG!!
it's so pain!!
i can feel the pain!!!

it's juz the big bun in front of the forehead..
n back as well..
reali big..
but can u imagine??
those two fuckers hit the boy wif helmet..
imagine the boy is u..
how would u feel??

i feel so disgusting..
luckily no bleeding this time la..

i feel lucky tat moment..
of the 2 guys there..
me n the boy..
they chose the boy as victim..
n they r passing by me first b4 they reached him!!

if i were the victim..
u shall c me wif a big bun in front of my forehead juz when the college is resuming..

whole day mood juz damaged by this stupid incident..
i wont forget this scene for the whole life of mine..
IT JUZ HAPPENED IN FRONT OF ME!!
i feel the world scary..
>.<

No comments: