My Day!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bored Death..

Nex time whenever i go for dinner..
I swear tat i would ask my dad when is the time v r coming back..
oni i make decision..

yest..
coming back from overnite..
slept til 6pm..
once i woke up..
my mum ask me follow my dad to his fren's hse for dinner..

his hse very grand..
n i duno wat is the function..
so do my dad..
until v reach there..
oni to realise it's dad's father's child's birthday..

ok..
eat d..
look around the house..
then hv ABC..
then i sat beside comp watching the child played Left 4 Dead..

child is reali a child..
lik tat oso wan put tons of cheat inside the game..
summor go kacau witch n let tanker attacked oso wont die..
life stil 100..
=.=''

then i declared myself bored!!!!
it's seriously a bored moment/period/time i hv ever..

TV
Man U champ or not c this match..
wan watch the TV but lots of aunty watching duno wat competition..
heard from my mum said it's for aged people de..
summor keep on chatting..
as i was a gd boy..
i juz left the TV wif the aunty..

COMP
2 comps..
all taken by the kids to play duno wat game..
play L4D oso wan play cheat de..
so no comp to use..

SING K ROOM
OMG!!!
bunch of child sit in there play gameboy-lik device..
lik they owned the sing k room..
ok..
i wan b a gd bro..
i don rampas thing wif those small kids..

TEENAGERS
i cant c any teenagers around..
all small kids aged between 7 to 12 gua..

LENGLUI
got c lenglui.
but she all the time hide inside the room..
wif bd boy's sis..

FRENS
sms frens but no one reply!!!
wat a fren i hv..

CHILD
if i get to noe them at least can talk rite..
i don even noe hu r them!!!

i wan to b back but my dad was pulled by uncle aunty n the owner of the hse to drink wine wif them..
i think used beers better..
drink beers..
=.=''

once i successfully "appeal" to dad to b back..
i was so happy!!!
manatau uncle said half an hour more..
i was wooden..
this word strikes me..
another 30 mins of boredom??
oh god..
T.T

which left to me??
is a chair..
for me to sit on top of it..
n stare at the phone waiting for sms..

bored death..
near death..

No comments: