My Day!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Week of the Sem..

after a day wif my junior..
i felt myself get tempt to b wif them..
mayb because getting up wif them wil make me hv something to talk to them..
apart from tat, i feel happier to stay up wif them..
getting a bit sad when leaving themselves yest..
T.T

**************************************************

nowadays college reali getting sien liao gua.
summor after going thru my first week of the sem..
i feel there aint b fun..
wil b filled wif boredom..

Management Information System
i shud say shit to this subj..
because v r getting back our 2nd sem lecturer..
which oni noe how to repeat the word 'understand'..
every few sentences later..
u wil heard "ehy, understand ar??"
=.=''

Principle of Auditing
another bored subj..
my senior told me there isnt anything u can learn from lecture..
summor the lecturer very childish..
throw sweet everywhere but cannot aim properly de..
summor use mamee to atract us to giv ans..
lol~

Business Law
this is understandable to me..
keep on talking bout the law of malaysia..
n different type of law..
i think i can manage this subj well..
as i got the basic of wat he is teaching..
^^

Management Accounting
i think present for this lecture wont b bored gua..
cauz the lecturer lecture in a way tat everyone wil pay attention de..
summor he wil tell stories in between de lecture oso..
emphasis more on the application rather than read out from the slide show..
potential gd lecturer..


of course lecture is sien..
but whether u lik it or not..
u stil nid to pay attention to it..
cauz if u don..
fail is binding u..
^^

ps. hardly pull out myself from miserable..

No comments: