My Day!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Stil no sign of..

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
(stil no sign of live)

hu wan do CPR for me??
no one??
ok..
let me die..

i'm dying..
u sure don wan do CPR for me??
jawapan muktamad??
ok..


Stil no sign of live!!!!
OMG!!
I'm death!!

Ok..
i'm near death..
It's stil a normal life le..
与世隔绝..
mayb tat's the best term to use on me hu stay at home everyday..

i remembered ZLD said gonna inform me whether the weekend overnite is stil on one week b4..
now monday liao le..
stil no sign from him..

plan to hv movie marathon this fri..
check out on GSC website n they stil haven post up the new schedule..
now monday liao le..
stil got 4 days..
stil no sign of updating..

i'm doing the duty roster for society day..
prepare the draft liao..
she on9 n i nudge him so many times liao..
stil no sign of her..
*tat's y i said when u r not in front of comp, plz offline!!!!!!

i wan to go..
but i oso don wan to go..
wanna take action..
at the same time dunno wan to take or not..
stil no sign of action by me..

this holiday bored le..
after last week de outing..
no one plan for the nex one..
i remembered someone said wanna go cheong k de lo!!
stil no sign of ppl planning outing le..

ok..
conclusion..
stil no sign of live..
i'm officially death on 11.23pm..

ps. god plz let me go heaven..

No comments: