My Day!!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eight word not match..

Today..
to me is not a gd day..
altho i'm staying at hse..
but stil i'm not having a gd day..

today at hse help my mum jaga a kid in my hse..
but my luck for today is not gd..
or can say is 八字不合 gua..
while playing wif the child..
i get a scratch from the bed on my back..

then while teman the kid to watch cartoon..
his hand swing here n there n hit my eye pulak..
don underestimate kids ar..
his hit is very pain ok!!
my eye nearly get blind.. xD

then come down from de staircase..
i din notice my mum put a bowl of water there..
n i step on it..
making me splash all the water on spot..

then i become kuli..
help mop the floor lo..
then mum c me so free..
ask me do this n tat pulak..

OMG!!!
it's gd to help mum do things..
but it's not gd to hv this much things come all at once..
>.<

No comments: