My Day!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nothing to do!!!

haih..
another boring day..

i've been wif these life style for one week!!!
i'm enuf for it..
u think holiday is the best time ever for u to relax?

oh gosh..
i think it's torturing me..
even, it stress me up!

i'm not a gd drama chaser..
the most i can chase drama is oni 2 hours..
which is oni 3 episode of tvb drama..

no books for me to read..
i forget to borrow book from college library to read le..

then play games..
my comp wil b lag until i no mood to play liao..
summor if i can play oso wont b more than 2 hours..
ur butt wil b very pain..

got one accounting society event to do de..
but they postponed to nex nex sem..
which means no nid rush la..
thus ntg to prepare now..

so wat i left is chatting wif frens thru MSN..
so every nite i wil find some "victims' to chat wif me..
so to de-bored myself.. xD

few days ago chat wif ppl..
then i found some theory..

in college, v prefer holiday..
in holiday, v prefer college..

wow..
sounds so yeng.. xD
but it's reali true..
now i feel lik back to college..
ahaha!!!

anyone hv anything to intro??
so tat i can used up y time well in this boring holiday??
MUST tell me ar!!!
thx u very much.. xD

No comments: