My Day!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

first salary on tuition..

Another lovely day for me..
Remember i said i teaching tuition??
i juz received my 1st salary..
actuali not 100% tuition oso la..
it's juz lik teaching n helping the girl understand more on account oni..
those theory part oso i din teach..
i asked her go back read on her own..
u noe de la..
i hate theory de ma..
pratical pro je..
but not on theory..
so rite..
her mum n my mum having a 'meeting', kononnya la..
n then her mum decide to pay 200 for me..
but then my mum eat up my 150..
left 50 for me oni..
nvm lo..
anggap as 孝顺父母 la..

oh ya..
another 1 of my fren hv his blog debut..
if free plz go n visit hor!!

lovnelsonchan.blogspot.com

reali a nice blog..
got nice pic, nice jokes, nice comics..
i think better than vinnie's blog d.. ^^

No comments: