My Day!!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Finish Shooting lo..

Ahaha..
today juz finish our FA assignment video shooting part..
take the scene from swimming pool..
UNDER THE HOT HOT SUN!!!
as v need to take bye bye scene, everyone is included in the video.
therefore, v accidentally troubled our jie jie, jia shyaan to shoot our scene under the hot sun too..
sry yea, jie jie.. xD
whole groups of michele gang was waiting for oni 1 guy - jon liew.
they were suppose to go klcc for movie n mayb jon persuade them to wait for him..
to jon : wat's the feeling waiting by whole bunch of girls ar?? xD
so now v declare finish for our shooting and now manchun n vincent wil proceed on wif their movie making now..
due date is nex week ar!!
then v hv our lunch in canteen 2, leaving vincent eating roti canai alone at clubhouse.
half way eating, ms ng called wor..
asking me go her place do sth..
manatau lik tat oso 30 min gone..
making ppl wait for me..
paiseh ar..
wanna u guys waiting fo me..
wan blame blame ms. ng ok!!
he forced me to do this do tat..
but tat's my responsible oso la..
so i din blame her..
i blame my efficiency..

ps. pf assignment to b hand in nex week, n v haven start. AT ALL!!!

No comments: