My Day!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Appendix..

1 bad news for me..
my bro was admitted to hospital since sunday..
for his for-god-sake appendix..
forced to hv surgery..
n now he's fine in hospital..
sunday morning i went to SJAM HQ for my national review briefing n training..
n when i called my father to fetch me back, he said:
"u go back ur own la, bro admitted to hospital.."
holy shyte!!
i was lik wat the hell!!
but now everything fine d la..
ntg more to scare..
but i went to visit my bro today after back from college.
all i can say is, i don lik the feeling to b in hospital.
altho i'm juz a visitor..
i was imagine, if i were to b the patient, the feeling could b worse!!
n the cubicle my bro in was ntg..
means no entertainment at all!!
oni bed, a small rak n tat's all!!
none other than i mention above..
so, when u r patient, sitting there whole day is lik 度日如年(years to go)..
u can die of boredom there.. xD
so, take care of ur health n try ur best to avoid going in hospital..
i would appreciate if u take my advice properly.. ^^

No comments: