My Day!!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Grand prior!!

My sir juz call me..
at first he don wanna tell me wat happen..
then he asked me, "so far i treat u gd or not ar??"
my st john officer wor..
mr. tan gengta wor..
of course yes rite..
so i mai ans "yeah.. wat's wrong??"
sir : "then u plan to treat(belanja makan) me or not ar??"
me : "wat u wan me treat u wor?? apasal wan treat u wor??"
sir : "don care first, wat u wan to treat me leh??"
me : "anything la.."
sir : "don say anything la.. say wat u wan treat me first.."
i'm getting @.@..
me : "anything wil do la.."
sir : "then i wan bao yu yu chi ok or not??"
me : "ok la. i belanja u, but u pay for it lo."
sir : "oic, u lik tat treat me de la??"
me : "no la.. hehe.. sir, wat u wanna tell me wor??"
sir : "this wan u sure hv to belanja me de.. say wat u wan belanja me first.."
i'm getting more @.@..
me : "ok lo, fast food?? sushi king?? anything la."
sir : "lik tat ar?? ok la.."
i thought sir was promoted into higher ranking d wor..
so i thought me, as his ex-member shud belanja him ma..
sir : "congrats miow, u r the 2nd ppl from sbu hu get grand prior"
me : "oh, thx sir.."
actuali i oredi noe i get the award..
sir : " u wil b getting ur cert this year.."
i was reali gg-ed liao..
cauz hor, those non-st john member would not noe bout this..
previously, when u need to applied for GP(grand prior)..
it needs to take quite a long time, plus the efficiency of sjam..
n plus u nid to applied straight from British ok!!
it would b reali impossible for me to get it by this yr.
as i juz passed the exam around May..
all thx to my beloved officer hu keep on nagging the officer in-charge gua..
oni i hv the chance to get my GP in this memorable year of st john in Malaysia.
this is 100th years of service rendered by st john n v r celebrating it..
getting my GP in 100th years anniversary would b very meaningful to me..
all thx to??
mr. tan gengta
thx u sir..
millions of thx u!!! xD

No comments: