My Day!!

Monday, November 10, 2008

@.@

"I'm bond...... James Bond......"
Yeah baby..
i watch tat movie today..
wif kk, song n kah wai..
surprise leh..
kah wai has juz ended his exam streak in sunway n he rushed to kl..
n his 1st stop is song's hse..
after taking juz-wake-up songher, he drive his MYVI to my hse..
anyway, his driving skill is not yet "skill".. xD
off v set to leisure mall for their lunch..
then got lotsa time of course watch movie la.
watch 007:Quantum of Solace..

james bond 22nd movie.

yeah..
this one..
ok la i think..
ntg much diff than others james bond..
then hor i rush to college for acc society meeting..
wow, i cant believed i'm so dedicated!!
back tat time my fren send me back to leisure mall..
n i suppose to take bus home to reach my home..
manatau, the bus 'absent' for 30 mins..
i get so angry, n in the end..
i took taxi home..
there goes my 3 bucks.. T.T

No comments: