My Day!!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

no target, no chance, no hope..

u c hor..
prom is a chance to get ur partner..
but, when u hv no one to get, which means u hv no target, it could do u a very regretful.
i bought a sbs nite ticket..
there is impossible for me to not attend a such big event for me..
whether it wil b fun or not, tat's my second priority.
wat i wan is attend event n enjoy it..
i think i hv this 'habit' since secondary skul..
after buying tat ticket, i got another 2 extra free ticket form my source..
so i was thinking, y cant i hv a target leh??
the prob over here is not i desperate or not..
i nv forced myself to get a gf or partner or target..
i juz take my time searching for a target FIRST..
of course as soon as possible is better la.. ^^
then oni proceed to kau tat target..
such a great chance now, if i hv target NOW.
i could juz invite the girl to sbs nite..
n whether she wan or not, at least i try..
at least i hv the opportunity to treat the person i lik on something else..
now the realistic in front of me is..
i no target, i no chance to treat them..
there wont b much prom thingy in our college..
2 or 3 months once n now i don even hv the target for me to use the 机会..
so after this mystical chance, when wil b the nex one??

ps. i hope nex time this thing wil organised after i found my target..

No comments: