My Day!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

SBS Nite 08'

Yest hv a great nite in college..
it's lik v r doing our own thing without parent's knowledge..
ahaha.
first v r suppose to attend the SBS nite at around 5 de la..
but then longko asked us go there damn early..
for nothing~!~!~!~
nvm la, fren ma, mai go there teman him lo..
but then the god is lik punishing us??
raining heavily ler...
v went to usual place for storming session..
oni 4 of us: me, songher, kk, manchun.
having fun lol..
playing Need For Speed tym!!
then went longko hostel dry up our shirt..
playing poker, and listen to music..
gel our hair too..
they comment tat my hair lik pineapple.. =.=''
reached there oso rain le..
having some refreshment for our dinner..
not full oso..
lik having a very light meal oni..
then saw lotsa pretty girl la..
sadly, can c but cannot touch.. T.T
more in upcoming 3 hours.. (0.0)
there r some dance performance, band performance and magic show!
but the magic show oni mama dei oni..
diff from previous 'night' i've ever attend..
they opened the dance floor for us lo..
even got ppl dance until kissing non-stop in front of us man!!
the dance floor, according to manchun, kk, songher..
it's totally highest and climax of the party lol..
cauz everyone is lik mad ppl playing tutu-train in the hall wor..
even they throw our class rep - vincent chow high on the sky tym!!
but tat time i was not around la..
hehe.. y leh??
cauz i was talking to lenglui ma..
they all playing tutu-train need to put their HAND on top of girl's shoulder ma..
lik this touch girls' bra tie oso damn happy damn high le.. wth...
this is wat they say la..
they seriously play until very high lo..
but i was outside the hall chatting wif one of my senior..
tat one is pretty refered to my dictionery..
summor wear til so sexy tym!!
haha..
which girl wont b sexy to this kind of function je?? xD
so tat time my eye is full, but my heart is not full..
no one filled their love to me..
i oso tak fill my love to other ppl..
so it's lik a failure to me la..
din even noe some same-aged girl tym.. T.T
but honestly i'm happy tat night..
after sbs nite, v went to mamak..
gam ngam ada football c wor..
so sambil makan sambil tengok tv..
time to leave n v saw few gang of ppl from sbs nite oso went to the same mamak wif us..
someone, i duno hu, say got sexy girl wor..
then when i turned my neck to their direction..
holy shyte filled my mind..
one of them was my senior tat i chatted juz now..
i cant believe i met her here..
her fren even say v you yuen(有缘)..
dunno shud happy or shud i sad.. @.@
time to leave mamak n time to back home..
chew suddenly suggest us go storming wor..
i stare at him wif my big eye..
'holy shyte!! wat time izit now??"
but then v oso storm la..
but this time storming Call Of Duty.. xD
after tat kk sent us home wif his nice kembara..
thx ya kk for being my driver of the day.. xD

No comments: