My Day!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December..

haha..
December..
Another new month..
indicate the last month of the year..
another 1 month, n v wil welcome year 2009.
normally december for those kids wil b happy month.
cauz this represents holiday for them!!
stil remember the long lasting holiday for ourselves from primary skul till secondary skul??
v have gone thru 11 months of december since then.
all the 11 december v r in relaxing mood: sleeping, eating, playing..
but this one, the first december in my college life..
wil b totally different..
how different??
this wil b a busy month for me..
last time, at most i wil b busy planning for outing oni ma..
but this time, skul holiday doesnt mean tat v r free from everything..
skul holiday is for SKUL!!
mind tat v r now in COLLEGE!!
v stil need to attend college as usual..
n there is 3 more coursework waiting for me in december..
these 3 coursework mostly based on theory..
tat means i wil spend up my time digging myself inside whole stack of lecture notes..
December..
another challenging event waiting for me..
i'm preparing myself for Accounting Day..
An event full of games, nothing bout acc at all..
v faces lotsa problem, challenging lotsa obstacle, n now v r 3 weeks time from tat event.
December..
an award is waiting for me - Grand Prior..

let's c how the things wil go.. ^^

2 comments:

xiAoyUmi said...

when is he accounting day?? ^^
is like like spm those??
Grand Prior?? only 1 person can get it?? =p

MiOw said...

no la..
Accouting Day is juz the name..
Langsung takda kaitan dgn account de..
Juz it's organise by accounting society ma.
Grand prior is lik an award la..
Anyone can get it.
But need to subjected to some requirements la.. ^^