My Day!!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Relatives..

Let's talk bout something new..
Today i having kawad kaki in MBS for 4 hours??
tat's not the main point..
back d wanna finish my remaining 6 episode of moonlight resonance oso kenot..
because my aunt were admitted to hospital..
no choice hav to put it at halt n went to pantai hospital to visit my aunt hu is suspected dengue..
she, were getting skinner..
not the main point oso..
but tat leads to main point..

come to think of my relatives..
it's reali few tat i can recognise n b close to them..
compare to ppl hu hav lotsa relatives n cousin..
b appreciable tat GOD(not god of genesis) giv u a relatives which u can get close to..
u c, most of my fren, for example: songher..
she always said cousin this cousin tat..
not tat i jealous la..
i can admit tat the number of my cousin is far more than his..
but in term of chit-chatting n b close to them..
it's totally uncomparable wif his..
one of his cousin in england or australia or wat-eva-place..
stil can contact thru blog..
n he can sms his other cousin non-stop a day de lo..
me ar?
my mother side there were giving me not a reali good impression..
my uncle(大舅) i think having prob wif big ear gang, therefore bla bla bla(long long story)...
don worry, stil alive..
n my mother's side relatives base on kajang..
close close ni ma..
1 yr oso dunno go go back more than 5 times or not..
but then i oni close to 1 cousin - ngee ming..
others is lik noe them n greet them when seeing them without talking n chit-chatting??
i believe this is wat i do..
my father's side leh..
base in seremban..
hav 14 siblings..
can imagine how much cousin i hav rite??
around 20++
but none of them i'm close to..
meet them oni once per yr??
tat's CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
n tat's oni few hours..
i nv stay overnite at my kampung..
everytime CNY go back kampung, reach at about 6 then balik at 11..
so i nv stay close to them de..
HAIH~~~
not oni my generation..
both side of my parent's kampung oso hv some arguement le..
their generation oso hv prob de lo..
my generation of course kena influence la..

nvm, keep in touch wif frens lo..
n now..
i can b proud n says..
I HAVE LOTSA FRIENDS!!!
use the friendship to replace my forgone opportunity cost lo.. ^^

No comments: