My Day!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gift exchange..

It was a wonderful day..
actuali it was not, if u wan to count the flu tat strikes me again..
i noticed something very usual..
my flu strike me every wednesday..
dunno they planned it leh, or it happen to b so ngam. xD
y i said today is wonderful leh?
past few years..
christmas is fall during our skul break..
which means it makes no diff to me whether to celebrate or not celebrate it..
cauz to me, it's stil holiday wat.. V(^.^)V
moreover, i'm not christian, so no tradition of buiding up christmas tree at my home, or do anything relevant to christmas..
except for listening christmas song thru radio lo.. xD
this yr a bit diff..
due to the unique semester system of tar college..
other college n skul hv holiday in dec, which is so exceptional for tarcians..
v stil went for college everyday in dec as usual..
n of course, v practiced this system too in christmas eve..
our da jie jie aka pei wen suggested tat v r gonna hav an exchange gift session within our classmates..
this is so fresh to me as i nv had a session lik this b4..
v draw 3 times lo..
1st time they draw til girl to girl, boy to boy..
i ter-choose swee ann..
so chg to guy draw girl, girl draw guy.
i unintentionally chose michele..
then ms. ng(FA lecturer) joined in, draw again.. =.=''
kena siew see..
so rite, yest went leisure mall wif kk n biiang to buy present..
very last min choose present le..
choose one thing duno how describe le..
it's something lik hitter, hit d wil make sound de.. xD
outside lik a toy oni, wif a shape of ........................... duno how to say la.. xD
hope siew see lik it.. ^^
then i received present from jia shyaan!!!
the Snoopy Girl!!!
at first i thought she will influence me wif the snoopy thingy..
but, guess wat she bought for me??

a dompet!!!

wif a hand-made 吊饰, wif my name on it!!

according to her, it's her first time to do exchange gift..
n it's her first time to do the name on the 吊饰..
not oni the present is hand-made..

even the letter n the packet oso hand-made wor!!

so must appreciate alot!!! ^^
lik it so much!!
thx jiashyaan!!
u made my day..

ps. merry christmas to everyone!!!

No comments: