My Day!!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sungei Wang Trip..

Yest, lecture started at 4pm..
but our mehsi gang(or shud i say 'own corp') once again make their move to timesquare for another opportunity of breaking the world record..
but i was unable to follow them cauz i need to replace my sleep tat is forgone in the past 3 days.
so i juz meet up wif them around 1pm.
they(song, biiang, kk, edison, dion) was playing a game.
n tat was their last game..
so there is no use for me to buy another game to join them..
longko was there oso..
accompanying them gua, cauz he's not playing.
then someone told me they r going to watch movie..
the day the earth stood still..
but they forgot to buy my ticket.
so in the end, i was queueing up n ask the cashier whether the place beside their row got some more space or not.
unluckily, it was occupied.
so there is no use for me to watch movie n beside me was a stranger.
i rejected the cashier another space.
from 1.45 til 3.36pm..
i was free from doing anything..
2 hours wasted lik tat..
thx to my fren..
precious time juz became my opportunity cost.
nothing to go n nothing to do, i went to sungei wang, walking alone without any objectives..
not going there to buy things, not going there to play nor going there to hav fun..
basically i juz walk. walk, and walk..
my purpose is to burnt my 2 hours time..
planned to go low yat n pavillion, but i was lazy n therefore went back to timesquare sitting there sms someone.
til they come out n later on v went to college n hav our lecture.
luckily the lecturer started the class quite late, or else sure kena marah de..

i wear slipper to college n i was unable to went inside the library for meeting.
in the end, the whole bunch of ppl change venue cauz of me..
bu hao yi si le.. >.<

No comments: