My Day!!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Study at home ===> emo..

Recently..
i'm emo..
due to some factor which cannot b avoid..
Everyday's activity nv chg..
Stil study the syllabus i left out due to the laziness in class..
Another one got his angel d la..
Another one oso got target(proceeding) d la..
Another one as usual wif his target, but dunno got improvement or not la..
the only one, which is me stil remain at the same place..
nv move at all, lik kena stun d..
one is thinking how to gives surprise to his beloved..
one is thinking whether to remain fren, or cont to lik her..
one is thnking how to approach the girl..
me leh??
again root on the ground..
now..
everyone gets their ticket to the 100m competition..
me ticket oso don hv le..
cauz i don hv the line which i wan to make it to..
this is something very unusual bout me d le..
this yr almost everytime emo oso same topic..
remain unchangeable..
mixture of ppl around + alone is the trigger..
lik i said..
anything can lead me to think very far, very deep..
yest i slept at 2 sth..
i cant sleep...
sms wif someone..
n he asked me randomly pick a girl as a target..
would tat b effective??
i need comment!!
girls, where r u??
i don care wat u all wanna say d..
i wan to go after my future..
but where shud i start?? T.T

No comments: