My Day!!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lonely Shopping..

today last day of handing the dcument to my officer d.
it's about the application to get the GRAND PRIOR!!!
Heard tat!!
Gp is a high honour in sjam..
N now i'm eligible to get tat n on the way of processing.. ^^
Then went leisure mall on my own..
shop lonly over there..
no choice wor..
i stay at home to sien d leh!!!
went comic shop, speedy, popular..
surprisingly, i met some of my old fren..
Ms. Young Ai Shean.
one of the pretty girl in minda ceria last time.. ^^
she now study in ucsi n pursuing his business foundation..
weird eh??
study business in ucsi?? >.<
she came out to date his bf..
(sam thong at the same time)
then went popular..
look around for some inspiration book..
but it disappointed me.. T.T
then i saw a very famliar face..
yes!!!!!
It's foong chia, foong yee's sis..
unbelievable i wil met her in popular!!
fate le.. >.<
then dapao mcd..
back home to let my mum hv the burger..
i'm a gd child leh.. xD
nw no plan yet wor..
anyone wan ajak me out call me la!!
thx!!!!

nokia 6500c : my new phone..

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

SO NICE OH...
BUY NEW PHONE AR
RICH MAN ...
HAHA

Floppy Fish said...

hello!!! long time no c... =) wei... we ajak u 2 mv ystday u din come oso. T.T