My Day!!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Post exam..

Exam ended yest at 4pm..
so i declare myself in the state of freedom since 20th September 2008, 1600 hours.. xD
Holiday i cant think of anything to do yet...
but usually i do things spontaneus de lo..
anything come to my mind i juz do oni.. ^^
but so far i oni hv one thing to accomplish during the holiday..
tat is to improve my DotA!!
Yest after exam have a storming session wif chew's gang again..
4(me, biang, song, kk) versus 3(chew, zackry, henry)..
first game ap mode, win them lik hell!!
first time v dominate their game lo!!
last time v win them oso no dominate them so geng lo!!
i use centaur oso can pawned henry n zackry 99!!
this makes me proud!! xD
after tat v went for badminton session in pandan lake club..
this week kinda weird cauz no junhao, no yeehoo(sick) which always c them when v arrive..
after sports i was totally in a very hungry state..
so i rush them to go 118 restaurant for something to consume..xD
i rate the claypot lao shu fen there inedible.. xD
damn not nice to eat..
then today went timesquare for the purpose to survey racquet wif yee hoo..
but in the end v go ts, then go pertama complex, then went back ts again to buy a racquet..
went up to 4th floor n bought our racquet..
2 racquet wif RM 199.90..
one for me, one for yee hoo..
n v get 2 brand new racquet..
gonna start using it to smash pppl this sat d.. ^^

ps. someone stil owe me 100.. xD

No comments: