My Day!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Holiday..

holiday..
this word is sweet but sometimes, it could b nightmare too..
i noe everyone having their diff view to this word..
but to me, when going college, i was hoping for the holiday..
when its holiday, i hope to go college, cauz bored ma..
weird rite.. xD

last sat hv my debut of my new soft yet light racket in pandan lake club..
stil not used to the new racket yet..
btw, i bai jun hao as my sifu in badm.. xD
cauz his smash damn geng wor!!
n i dunno smash yet.. ^^
b4 this hv a round of snooker wif my fellow frens..

yest, sun, first ever night race in f1 history..
took place in singapore..
wif great possibility to get champion at the start of the race..
ferrari team's felipe massa lead the race til something very ridiculous happened to the team..
the fuel hose stil attached to his car while he was going to drive out of of the pit lane after his first pit stop..
there goes his championship title.. T.T
his teammate, kimi raikkonen bang his car to the wall in the last 4 round..
there they lose 4 marks in the constructors championship title..
fernando alonso, starting in the 15th place..
ended up champion in this new circuit..
this make me learn a new thing..
when something is stil on, u can't really predict wat wil happened in the next moment..

ps. ridiculous!! unbelievable!!

No comments: