My Day!!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sensitivity..

U noe ya..
now final exam..
the moment staying at home is lik holiday..

H~O~L~I~D~A~Y~

Talking bout the word can make me throw my notes aside..
which is sooooo de irritating factor tat makes me lazy..
now..
my exam juz finish 1/6 part..
5 more subj awaits me..
close myself all day long inside de bored house is lik killing every study nerve in my brain..
can die de lo..
i mean my result can die la.. ^^
beside this..
as a human, v hv feeling..
when v study n study non-stop..
(v hv to do so, or else ur mum wil take place as a lecturer)
ur feeling is affected..
from cherish to emo..
n when emo times come..
BINGO!!!!
those unhappy thing can happen anytime..
if u happen to hv mental prob..
too bad..
lives can fly to either heaven or hell..
depends on wat u hv done when u r stil alive.. xD
drag too far d..
main point of this post is..
i get too sensitive during these off days..
small little thing can affect me to think whole lotsa other stuff..
same thing happen to my fren..
hoho~~
i dunno y he suddenly get emo because of his ex-love??
perhaps la..
today c him stil ok, the next day one emo post on his website..
yoyo..
lengzai!!!
1 yr = 365 days = 8760 hours = 525600 minutes = 31536000 secs
of all the times u choose now to emo??
quit it n study la.. ^^
actuali i stil dunno u reali emo or not lo... xD
wat i noe is now i at home very bored.. xD

No comments: