My Day!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Messy World..

yoyo..
after the hardest moment of this sem's exam..
it's finally over for those hu treat Macroecons as it's enemy..
same to me.. ^^
so now wat's actuali left for me is BISA n FOA..
However, i'm very confident in my FOA..
My acc so geng rite!! xD
Then left BISA..
Which is another memorize subj..
Nvm..
i shall do my best..
holiday can play whole day to replace wat i left(opportunity cost) during this exam..
^^

While v r having our exam..
the world outside is having a mess..
From anwar going to take the gov from bn..
to govr simply used isa to arrest a reporter, a blogger n a politician..
n now bn ministry, Zaid is resigning..
the economy is having a prob too..
i guess the composite index wil drop to less than 1000 gua..
malaysia is crooking.. xD

ps. this is juz a very random post.. ^^
ps2. desperation occur in me..

No comments: