My Day!!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Passion!

I must be ki xiao le..
After whole day of stressful work, yet i still planned to go back to college..
LOL!

I think this is one of my advantage ba..
When i have passion on things that i planned do, i wil be sure to dedicate as much as possible..
Eventhough after work, i hv to rush for bus, sit for an hour and half, reach college, juz for the 1 hour meeting, i will still attend it.
and this happened on Wednesday..

Purposely went back for Accounting Nite meeting.
After that still hv to take 1 hour of LRT before i can stepped into my own comfortable house.
Many ppl will think why i push myself so much?
Reason is as simple as one word --- PASSION!

Passion is everything that drive us.
When u dont hav this thing, for sure u wont b able to do the same things as me.
It's very troublesome, tired, inconvenience action u noe!
Troublesome - still need to attend meeting after work.
Tired - rush here and there for long distance & long time!
Inconvenience - I'm actuali heading to direction which is further from my house!

Same thing happened on Friday..
But Friday's progression is far more better than Wednesday's.
I went to wangsa area to meet up wif bunch of committee for a camp meeting.
It's one of the nine-skul programme(九校).
V r going to organise a camp for those nine-skul's student in June.
and yest was the first meeting.
I like organising events..
and this is probably the last event i will handle before i fully focus back on my academic stuff.

Being in Advanced Year 2, it's far more difficult than in Year 1 le..
Year 1 i'm oredi struggling so much..
Year 2 will get worst. worst's worst.
Thus i told myself if i wan to engage myself in activities/events, i must do it before that period.
Hence u will always see me travelling here and there juz for those events.

So far i hv 3 events & 1 regular meeting on hand.
- Accounting Night
- Chinese Society's 3D2N Camp
- Intervarsity Accounting Quiz
- Toastmaster's Meeting

Dont be shock if you see me sms u pleasing u to teman me makan for either dinner/lunch.
Cauz i dont want to waste the time travelling to College area just for the event.
Might as well spend a little time(30 min - 1 hour) wif frens.

Lik wat i did today..
I dated Tzong Meng after failing to date Jayne and Peng Aik.
and surprisingly i get some idea out of him!
A worthwhile result!

2 questions on my mind.
1 solved.
another 1 hv to do research..
when do i hv time for tat? T.T

ps. r u ok?

No comments: