My Day!!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fast Changing Week~

I duno wat kind of week i'm going thru..
Everything seems to change so fast!

first up is my senior..
I thought i'm having a great senior..
But after 3 weeks under her guidance, and after sharing thoughts wif fellow associates..
I found out tat actuali my client firm's de audit senior is not as good as my first impression.

The main prob wif her way of coaching..
She duno hwo to coach properly~
Coach as in guide us thru the works perform.

Wat she did these whole 3 weeks is throwing me files..
asking me to do it..
she did coach-ED me..
less than 3 mins..
and u call tat a COACH?
harlo, i'm juz a fresh intern!
=.=''

at first i thought i'm the only 1 who is having this thought.
But later on i discovered the other ppl oso thinking the same thing.
And the way she treat client make us very hard to do work!

Everytime i get files from client, they will say i very 'fan'(cantonese)..
why?
because she oso show no respect to them!
when she talk to the client, she face comp!
wat kind of attitude izit?
if i'm the client i oso felt insulted la!

Wat i prefer is she coach me 30 mins..
and i do work 1 hour..
better than she coach me 3 min..
i do wrong work whole day!
zero production for the day!
Wat to do? Why do this? Wat kind of things to request. Exaplain more la!
Show some example and i will catch up very quickly..
Haiz~

Another thing which is changing fast is my feeling to LA.
i thought i maintained a very high EQ in this..
I told myself i must stay for tat period of time..
but thurs nite i was having insomnia..
I'm trying to figured wat's wrong wif my friend's reaction..

Is he giving me some hints?
When he sms-ed me bout this thing, I appreciated him for advising me..
However, i ain't a person which will fed up easily..
He analysed the prob for me..
He countered every single reason i gave..
But I hv an unique thinking..
Rather making myself off and do nothing, i prefer to try once more time..
Tho i noe my chance is very very low..

Hereby appreciate u as having a caring fren lik u..
However, I think i wil disappoint u this time..
Just let me try once more time ok?
I promise after this i will convince myself to do wat i am suppose to do..
^^

Luckily, this time i wasnt emo..
I promise my fren not to emo le..
i changed!
I'm being silent..
wif a smile on my face~
I don wan emo le..
Emo is nt a good habit!
and it destroyed my reputation!
at least now i'm thinking lik this~

I must think wisely le~
Perhaps i shud do something big!
"Perhaps"~~~

ps. 258 14789 1478963 (tel me if u can decode).

No comments: