My Day!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

'North Pole' Client!

As an auditor,
i heard that it will be a tough one when client doesnt want to cooperate wif u..
Luckily, i have a nice account clerk - Kak Zu which patiently explain everything that I duno..
U noe la, sumtimes ask senior oso they giv face to u..
So prevent that to happen, me ask the clerk lo..

This client is nice..
Everyone is cooperate..

BUT there is one problem!
The room that we occupied is something like North pole!
It's even colder than Genting..
Can u imagine i hv to work under than condition for 4 days?

and guess what?
the warmest place of the building is TOILET!
Sumtimes, u will see me taking toilet as my 'sauna'..
i went there to heat myself..
how?
use hand dryer..
wat a brilliant way to fight cold..
LOL!

btw, my audit team consisted of me, 2 dec 2010's batch associate. and 1 manager..
Remember first day i said that working wif them no stress?
Oh yea, no stress from manager..
However, situation changed..

I'm new to this on-field audit work..
Obviously very damn super duper lack of experience rite?
My manager which is kind to me on the first day..
still being kind..
but the way she coach me on doing audit work is very the 'zha dao'?
she brief me very briefly..
actually i got nothing against her..

One funny thing is she took leave today..
heard from other ppl said that she's going for facial!
wat the?!?!
Moreover, the other 2 associates gossiping bout her!
Only that i noe they actuali very bo syok the manager de lo..

So wat i learned?
People can be two sided?
But what the 2 associates said is true la..
So if u ask me which side i sided..
the answer is very obvious..
associates la!

ps. sumtimes missing people can become a habit.. that's my habit now..

No comments: