My Day!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

29th January 2011 - SJAM Officer's Wedding Dinner~

This is my first wedding dinner attended by ownself..
as in no parents along~

Usually when v attend wedding dinner..
v juz need to dress ourselves up and went to the restaurant.
open ur mouth big big!
and eat as much as v can..

This time!
I am invited by my secondary school St John's Officer..
At last he threw a BOMB to us! wakaka~

so parent not around..
U think it's lik attending a normal birthday party?
U r wrong!
There is diff ok!

First, to wear formal or casual?
i've been thinking bout this for the entire week..
then i convinced myself: wearing casual to wedding dinner doesnt seem alrite..
Thus, formal..

Second, to giv present or to giv money?
birthday party giv present..
attend wedding dinner usually parent settled the money prob~
BUT this time?
Thus, i share present wif Stephanie Kok..
She said she bought photo frame..
Settled!

Third, card attached to the present, write what?!?!
takkan we wan to write 'happy wedding'?
Doesnt look nice..
then what?
me, steph, xinwei brainstorming but couldnt think of any!
Fed up, change language: English --->>> Chinese.
白头xie老..
me and xinwei argued whether 'xie' got 人字旁.
At last, changed wording: 白头到老~
add in 早生贵子, plus one more i forget le~
草草了事~ no choice~ xD

Phewwwwww~~~~
so many think to consider to attend a dinner..
LOL!

Saw lotsa junior~
they r invited too!
i am surprised!

Me hv identity crisis..
I am from SBU division.
Now joined PCA division..
formerly i am SBU-ians, now i am SBU senior..
When i joined the SBU senior's table..
PCA ppl joked wif me: "Next time meeting u no need come liao la~"
Funny tho~

Planned to hv second round de~
Due to time constraint, cancelled..
Long time no see junior le~
One day i wan bek SBU visit them!
But i scare no one recognise me le~
Haiz~


Photo album:

No comments: