My Day!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

28th January 2011 - KPMG Education Trust Fund Ceremony

During my trip to Genting, i was bothered by some stuff..
As i applied for this trust fund, it's something like a loan.
normal bank loan oso need to find guarantor la~
this fund required us to find a surety..
and i am not able to find surety~
till the very last minute even one day before the ceremony.

However, yest meeting up wif frens suddenly make me think of my secondary skul teacher~
and i successfully persuade her to become my surety~
things fixed..
now time to attend the ceremony!

Early in the morning, as my dad aren't sure the way to 1U.
waited for tzong meng at college..
but he was late..
so me and jiamin went there by ourselves..
luckily based on my pictographic memory ability..
we are safe to the place..
without taking wrong route!
phew~

all the while v noe there is oni 4 of us which successfully took the trust fund..
actuali there is another girl from UM.
this yr oni 5 ppl got the fund..

v r so lucky..
to b chosen among hundred over participants~
as wat i noe, TARc got hundred over application..
17 ppl shortlisted for 1st interview.
narrow down to 5 ppl for panel interview..
and lastly, 4 TARC student chosen.

ceremony held in One World Hotel, Maple Room.
Am very proud cauz all the big size ppl were there..
big size = high rank..
Principal was there..
3 Vice Principal was there..
Head of SBS - Ms Say, AFA's PS - Simson, Admin's External Relation Dept representatives also attended..
summor KPMG's Managing Director Mohamed Raslan, Trustee Mr Siew, Head of PPC all presence..

i thought it's only a normal ordinary ceremony..
but i was wrong..
they even invite the press!
it's much more like a real big business world's signing ceremony!
i started to panic liao..
not to say i scare, but the unprepared feeling of too-formal event..
it's drives our adrenaline high!

anyway, it is a KPMG staff that stand beside me tat keep telling us to relax~
their friendliness calmed me down~
hehe~

the stage~

mock cheque~

my name~ proud-nya~

during the signing ceremony~

thumbs up!
from left(stand): UM head of faculty business, TARC principal, KPMG Managing Director, KPMG Trust Fund Trustee.
From left(squad): Mei Kei, Jun Lee(UM), Jia Min, Me, Tzong Meng

In the end, each of us got one new hp laptop and few funds~
they din even tell us today will get a new laptop..
LOL!

Feel proud out of a sudden..
for wat?
i duno..
juz feel proud la~
haha~
but my fren is started to aim at my money le~
pros or cons? xD

No comments: