My Day!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Internship @ PwC RESUMED!

At last i'm back on track(today's event today's post)!
Last month's post is all in mess due to time constraint!

First of all wishing everyone here a very prosperous Chinese New Year ahead!
Gong xi gong xi~
Well, mana hong bao?!?! xD

Today i had my internship BACK to PwC..
why i said 'back'?
cauz i intern there b4 ok!
It's precisely 1 yr ago..

Compare to last yr, this time's intern induction didn't create nervousness to me.
Perhaps it's because of me having interns there b4?
and the fact that the recruiter kept emphasizing that i worked there before..
Thus i din feel nervous at all..
Whole day i just felt relax, most of all sleepy!

who doesn't feel sleepy while listening to breifing? rite? xD

Recruiter, Ms Hezreena praised us for being nice and good?
She said that our batch is the few few few batch which did not forced to sing birthday song..
Oh yeah! They even have this small birthday cake for February baby~!
so nice~

When i finally reached PwC office.
I saw all the familiar faces!
After all, the whole interns is from our course de lo!
except 1 which is from APM which work in HR.
quite weird de case..

Familiar faces is also another factor which kept me under calm status.
I am very very relax that kind ok!
everywhere around us is frens!
unlike last time, people around is older than me, plus i duno them..
i got stressed up so easily!

As usual, they gave us a laptop, access card, lan cable, keningston lock.
went thru ice breaking, introduction, photo taking, office tour, computer briefing & on9 essay test~
after that, watched a video aware us of those threats that will happened beside us.
most of it stressed on security..

and basically that's all.
My Line of Service: ASR - Assurance
My Industry: PLAS - Plantation, Logistics, Automotive, Shipping

tml gonna reach PwC office at sharp 8.30am and meet my manager.
btw, my manager is the one who brief us on introduction this morning..
She is a nice lady which speaks very soft and previously from TARC oso..
So i'm her junior?
Shud not b having prob in communicating gua~
Let's see tml how first la..
Hope everything will be fine..

Strive hard! ^^

ps. today see u.. wow~~~ long time no see u le lo!

No comments: