My Day!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

27th January 2011 - Outing wif Frens~

It's been a long time since i see this fren~
Her name is Pay Herng~

How do i noe her?
i knew her while i worked together wif her in an chinese society event.
v r from diff sec skul~
but our skul hv tradition of organising a four-skul gathering every yr since our senior..
so this responsibility lies wif us during tat yr..
The skul involved is SBU, SJI, CBN & VI.

Every week v will meet once to discuss bout the progress of the gathering..
and there i noe this girl~

she is one yr younger than me..
which means she is jump-class student(PTS jump class student).

thus, me and yeehoo decided to meet her up since v oredi long time disconnected from each other.
Venue: Leisure Mall McD..

wat shud i say?
everyone's still the same?
haha!

v watched Homecoming!
It's a great movie~
I enjoyed a lot!
and laugh a lot too!
the young girl in the movie is koe-yeet~
i feel proud of her le.

Cauz she's my junior in primary skul!
i rmb when i am std 6.
she is elite student lai de..
she always appear on the stage to collect various prizes.
juz because of that sole reason.
i am proud!
not to forget she is younger than me tym!
xD

tat's it for the day..
juz to update me meeting up wif my old frens~
lame leh~
haha!

No comments: