My Day!!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yi Lee's.... Farewell??

Yeah..
it's a small party held at midah's oldtown..
dunno hu ffk me hor??
say think first la..
mayb wil come la..
last min tell me he half dead liao..
kenot present for this small small gathering..
mayb because of his lamp choke gua.. >.<

nvm..
ignore bout him..
again..
the first to arrive!!!
is not me..
but han lian..
sitting outside de table..
i sit down not more than 1 min oso sweaty liao..
then main cast come d..
v move to upstairs, n root there. xD
charmaine, meimei, jooying, tk n alex came later..

this time round, i do not miss any interesting part liao..
i hv my ear fully open n not going to let any precious info run out of me..
heard a lot of unexpected thingy from everyone regarding the high skul life..
altho i would lik to put some over here..
but it's not suppose to reveal here..
or else someone's mum will call me n ask me y i write bout her daughter.. xD

our focus is on two main incident happen to our ex-skul mate ni la..
i hv no idea tat thoughtout my whole skul life in SBU..
this much thing did happen around me..
but i was unaware..
er........
mayb i was aware but tat time i was not so detail bout the incident..

anyway, meimei was so scare tat no one would teman her to eat her dinner..
scare tat she wil b alone there..
reali funny lo..
but in the end, v did teman her til she finished her dinner..
n v stil left some time to chat tym lo..

since yi lee is moving to australia d..
same as kahwai, to monash university..
wish her all the best here la..
to yilee: gd luck to u n don forget to belanja us 5-star hotel when u come back hor.. xD
c ya!! ^^

No comments: