My Day!!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stressful period ended..

I can admit to myself..
this is my most stressful exam i ever had..
even spm oso not tat scared lo..
i stil remember i played after my add math first paper..
this one huh..
from tuesday itself it's a nightmare to me..
wednesday having account paper..
thurs having finance paper..
n the finance paper is totally fresh to me..
so fri started on 12pm read til 2am midnite on finance itself!!
don c i so rajin hor..
it's impossible for me to read tat long time le..
of course it include the resting time n watching tv time..
but it's oni small portion of it la.. ^^
yest acc paper was quite hard for me la..
hope i stil can get A for it.. >.<
today finance paper is very nice..
luckily i memorize all the 7 chapter..
or else now u could c me in hell d.. xD
finance is easy but got lotsa thing u need to write..
i use almost 1 hr 50 mins to write my ans on the booksheet.. =.=''
tired lo..
write nonstop leh..
keep on swinging my hand.. ^^

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

everything is over now..
i'm free from the prison of final exam..
i shall do anything i lik from now on.. xD
FREEDOM!!!

No comments: