My Day!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hot & Cold..

Juz last week..
i went to kahwai hse for overnite..
n tat time i was totally in sickness..
i hv flu all the time..
which is triggered out by my sorethroat..

ok..
i admit his hse is damn cold..
his hse aircond open 24 hours de..
wan them off aircond ar?
kinda impossible le..
entered into their hse is lik enter into a snow world.. xD

even kahwai is a bit sensitive to cold lo..
n while oni the imigrants were around, v open 24 degreeeeee celciussssss..
n he(kahwai) complained tat it's TOO hot.. =.=''

tat was last week's case..
this week..
my flu is gone..
n wat strikes me is hot!!
mind tat this "hot" is verb but not adjective..
few days passed by without even a drop of rain..
how could the god treat us this bad??
izit related to the political outside??
or izit contributed to the unethical behaviour of human keeping on wif their demoralise activities?? >.<

i'm almost dead..
the weather is killing me!!
coming out from bath n walking around the house will keep me sweating..
the weather is realli HOT!!!

ps. ningxin!!! long time no c!!! gambate wif ur new blog!!!

No comments: