My Day!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kuli??? T.T

These few days..
as it's my holiday..
nothing much i can do except watching tv, watching dvd borrow from kahwai hse, n reading jin yong's novel at home..
to my point of view..
this shud b a reali peaceful holiday..
as i JUZ nid enjoy my ife as much as i could..
but 1 ppl ruined it!!!

tat's my mum.. =.=''
despite looking me free-for-all from anything..
she asked me do this la do tat la..
as my hse is lack of maid..
(unlike those rich ppl hse which got maid serve them de lo.. >.<)
i'm almost get tired from those stuff le.. T.T
but i'm not a rebellious child..
therefore i dare not says "NO" when she requested..

in the end??
i suffer lo..
i do almost til my whole body oso soft d lo..
as usual when tat time come..
my mum wil filifeleh in front of me..
"想当年........."

haih..
hu ask me 命苦.. >.<

No comments: