My Day!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stressful CNY!!

CNY is stil on the way..
now is oni 9th day le..
everyone is having their memorable holiday..
getting angpau everywhere..
me??
no no no....
despite getting the wonderful "li si(luck)"..
going other ppl's open house oso hv to worry bout my endless college exam..
this is the first time..
i'm worrying bout my exam at the same time celebrating chinese new yr..
stress man!!!
kenot celebrate properly tym..
everytime keep thinking bout the exam..
especially PF..
no tips at all..
which means i hv to memorize everything in order to get credit..
now oso haven start le..
seems lik there is a burden within myself..
play.. exam.. play.. exam..
do wat oso relate to my exam..
most burden CNY.. >.<

good news..
another 3 days n i shall celebrate my 1 month holiday.. ^^

ps. aaaarrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

No comments: