My Day!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

On the way back to SBU.. ^^

Today was suppose to follow my father's car to SBU...
y le??
cauz our SPM cert is out!!!

while on the road to SBU..
gam ngam met my father's fren tym..
then hor, he look very gan zheong..
asking my father to follow his car to somewhere..
but then, the time strikes 12.30pm n it's time to pick up my bro at SBS..
wif no chance to say "no" to my father's fren.. >.<
follow his car all the way till SJKC Naam Keung..

it's seriously damn sesak outside the skul..
as it's oredi lunch time for the kids..

n there..
not much further from the gate..
saw few policeman, holding an indian, wif headmaster beside discussing something..

OMH!!!
how many times can u c policeman appear inside de skul compound de??
the story goes lik this..

a guy, which is my father's fren's de driver..
while taking the opportunity to send lunch to my father's fren de son..
always went into the skul toilet, n strip off his cloth..
show everything in front of the students..
变态色魔!!!!
yes!!
this is wat happen in naam keung..
can u believe??
but now he is brought to the police station by bunch of police..
case close.. ^^

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

back to sbu..
met lotsa teacher..
talk bout lotsa thing..
got some teacher praise me mature liao tym!!!
mature as in thinking la..
hehe.. something tat shud b grateful of!! xd

then st john meeting..
one word to describe..
undicipline!!!
from fall in till take attendance till everywhere..
the overall performance drop leh..
actuali it's not my prob oso de lo..
but if let sir c then every committee gg lo..
careful ya..

then xinyi birthday celebration kononnya..
v celebrate it wif her blowing the candles ni..
then she tergesa-gesa back to the field liao lo..
so left few of us there eating the cake ni.. T.T

anyway..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU XIN YI!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NG KAH WAI!!!

No comments: