My Day!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

TS Trip.. again.....

Yes!!!
Today i went ts again..
but wif 5 guys n 3 girls..
as usual..
BIIANG was late again..
(biiang was nv early le.. xD)
then v go mcd for our lunch..
b4 tat..
our gang..
once again...
having difficulties in making decision..
the girl oso sien d c the decision so hard to make up..
so me ONCE AGAIN!!!
become the middleman..

wat is middleman??
the one to help decide..
or to settle up the decision make by everyone..
so tat everyone share the same decision make by the majority..
m i make my role clear?? xD

n at last i decide watch "Inkheart"
to me, i hv no idea of wat is tat movie bout..
totally nv heard tat movie b4 le..
but i dunno hu suggest it..
i juz HELP make decision oni k!!
since 2 solou wan EDEN LAKE so much n another 2 wan VALKYR..
in the end..
INKHEART.. xD
n part of the reason for this movie is because it is shown at 1.30pm..

time is stil early..
time to go bowling!!!
2 games..
i noe my PWR(personal world record) is 170..
but i cant reach even 100 today..
sad le.. T.T
but song, once hv the opportunity to break his record of 169(lower than me 1 mark xD)
too bad..
the God don allowed..
in the end, his first game strike 168.. xD
my luck today is all gone!!
so i wil skip tat part of how much i get..
don wan get myself embarass of the marks, because it is owned by the 170 marks PWR holder..

so this is the two movie v watch..
Inkheart..
Eden Lake..
at first oni 1st movie de..
but biiang unusually feel exhausted of movie after the first movie..
so no choice v teman him watch another wan lo.. xD
having 2nd lunch in teppanyaki for our break tym..

not bad la..
i hv my first time play bowling wif girls beside watching..
(altho it's not tat gd result)
n i hv my first time having watch 2 movies in cinema per day.. ^^
let's hv a movie marathon nex time!!
watch movie from morning til nite..
prepare, dude.. xD

No comments: