My Day!!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Last Lecture..

Yest received a MSN..
asking whether i would b in college early tml..
it's again, obviously, for those storming session la..
@.@

Moved on to the last lecture in this sem..
as usual those went for storming is going thru the 'grand entrance'..
'grand entrance' is a word created by swee ann today..
meaning: late for class.. xD

last lecture d, mr michael yeo..
unexpectedly, pray for us in the last few minutes of the lecture..
summor stating a lot of crap which i think..
90% of the class duno wat is he talking in front..
he's talking bout wat 5F for exam n his fren oso got 5F n bla bla bla..
no interest in listening liao..
summor saying tat he's bad..
quite weird huh??
=.=''

after lecture class hv a badminton session wif those DotA gang member..
me partner kk won saren partner jaysern..
sumor the umpire n the commentator which is manchun n vincent said it's sohai vs bitch..
they seriously going into a high state d..

yest nite cant reali sleep well..
then think of something else..
smsing songher to remember ask me question today..
manatau b4 i ever speak up wat's my problem..
he oredi observed the uncommon behaviour of me..
OMG!!!
songher, don speak out my problem yea!!!
but seriously, tat time i feel the detective conan inside him..
xD

~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~

at last someone do forgiv me liao..
nex time don dare fool her anymore..
even april fool oso better b forbid..
muahahaha..
thx u!!!

ps. gentlement is killing me!!!

No comments: