My Day!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fool!!!

u noe yea??
today is april fool..
APRIL FOOL...

saw the word 'fool'??
it's suppose to b a day full of fooling around..
but to me, it's juz an ordinary peaceful day for me..
P~E~A~C~E...

no one actuali fool me wif their silly jokes or wateva fake facts..
to xinyun, mayb she got the 'cucumber' face so ppl don dare fool her la..
but to me, i no cucumber face wor..
yet i no emo whole day oso..
ppl oso don dare to come fool me..
is 'don dare' or 'don wan' huh?? xD

yet after whole day of sticking myself to accounting society committee..
i oso don get a chance to fool ppl..
but when i get back to home..
n started using msn..
i saw some ppl tat gives me the hope of playing prank on her..
tat's PUI MEI!!!

to puimei: u must b appreciate tat this year u r the ONI 1 ppl tat i played prank to le.. xD

n after 1 hour n 45 mins, the fooling day wil b over..
n everyone wil back to normal..
once a year de chance juz wasted by me lik tat le..
nvm, play prank is not my speciality liao..
this shows tat i oredi moved into a stage tat is enuf for me to called myself..
MATURE.. xD

No comments: