My Day!!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Free Bowling..

how many times can u encounter this chance to hv free bowling for u huh????
very rare rite..

n these 3 days..
i found somewhere tat provide this chance..
all thx to lex aka songher..

so today
me, kk, biiang, song, yeehoo went to Pandan Lake Club to take this chance..
as it's free..
v they played seriously..

while i take this chance to test my skills..
c which position n how i throw wil b better..
to score higher..
haha..

playing for 3 hours, 5 games..
i tried the spin ball..
spin til my hand very pain lo..
imagine everytime u hv to leave ball..
n spin it..
consider 1 game repeat this action 20 times..
5 games 100 times lo!!!
hand oso pain liao..
ahaha..

then v went to DKO near my sec skul there to storm..
but..
the place is crowded wif students!!!
door there stated 'no uniform'..
but stil i can c lots of student there..
summor wif badan beruniform de uniform le!!
lagi cham..
luckily i nv saw st john..
or else he reali kena 99 from me liao..
^^

n one more thing to say..
tat DKO damn cha sui de lo..
LAN oni ma..
oso wil dc de lo..
rmk 3 times d juz for tat..
wth.. =.=''

n tat's basically my daily life today..
actuali wanna state here ntg to do de..
but hor, i juz received an 'assignment'..
so start now i wont say bored until i finish the assignment..
hehe..

No comments: