My Day!!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Alone???

as usual, v were going college today..
but today is quite special..

v nid to hand in excel assignment..
print out tym..
n our MYOB final exam is in the afternoon..

so today went college very early..
my early means 10 mins b4 the class start.. xD
n beyond my expectation..
there's oni few ppl in the lecture hall..
all went CITC do last min rush d.. xD
cauz this stupiak excel assignment need to b print out pulak..

lecture class started..
40 mins of teaching, mr yeoh let us break..
then he's missing for 20 mins..
while waiting, one group by one group is leaving the lecture hall..

same goes to my group..
they all want to go DKO storm pulak..
as i reali wan to follow on wif the lecture..
n because of some reason, n i nid to teach someone MYOB..
i nv follow them..

same thing happen to girls group..
all left n leave juh yan there.. o.O
so me n juh yan alone there..
listening to lecture..
n summor juh yan's phone keep on ringing..
keep on going out from the lecture hall..
which makes me all the time ALONE there listening to the lecture..

other gang of ppl was very curious..
'how come this miow nv folllow his gang ponteng de ar???"
the ans is: cauz i'm a guai zai!!! xD

feeling of lonely is not wat i wan..
but can i choose?
T.T

then no eat lunch..
pk liao tym..
MYOB exam in the afternoon..
damn easy for me..
45 mins i gao tim everything liao..
it's lik piece of cake for me..
so i guess next week de exernal exam i wil b scoring a high distinction??? xD
hope so la.. ^^

b4 going bek home..
went DKO again..
this is my first time in the DKO on the same day..
while for others..
this is their 2nd..
noticed tat i've oredi addicted to DotA.. T.T
but play 40 mins then v chao d..

ps. wat's the feeling???

No comments: