My Day!!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Stay on

Some people told me that we must leaves the current focus to move on to another. But let me asked back a question, did it really matter?

Since long time ago, no one tend to be the best in anything. Yes i admit that. But that does not mean no one can be the best~ It just simply means no one yet to achieve that milestone or someone achieved that but is not widely known.

Perhaps there is just no case to be quoted at the moment. But my aim is to create the first case among my friend to be quote by everyone when necessary, to be excel in it. It's not like I wanted to fame myself, but my simple objective is to show other people that I can do what they thought it is quite impossible to achieve.

When no one did the best yet, no one will acknowledge what i wan to pursue. Once i did it, then everyone will start to rejudge. This is the nature of it. I understand and thus did not blame it.
For example, i said that when i leave college i will be visiting back very often. I will still put heart in managing relationships with juniors and all. But apparently most of them asked me to move on. Yep, i do not deny that. This is the stages of life and i shall move on to next stage already. Perhaps now is time for me to focus on career. But what's wrong with keeping to the current one? Friendship and relationship? I could not focus on that?

There is a senior(same age as me) who start working as a reporter in newspaper agency. He still focus on the things i would like to focus on now. He's still a successful workman. Successful as in he can cope with both things.

So i would like to raise an issue~ couldn't one hold on to two things at the same time?

One college staff told me right now i might have this feeling of reminiscence but it will slowly degrade when i start working~ how i wish i could change her but changing people is kinda difficult  so i just told her that i will keep coming back and i will treasure the moment i have here in college for the past 6 years. Let her judge again when she see me. I believe she wil tell me this in the future: 'no one come back to college as often as you'. I am going to reply lik this: 'u do not know how much and how is the way i treasure the thing i view as important'. =)

Another friend of mine said i should move my focus now, partially because she knew  i could not have any favorable outcomes. I thank and appreciate her for her advise. But as i said, i stay strong to my belief. And i will prove to everyone that i do not take things lightly. If i let go now i might not prove myself worthiness  Also i do not hope for any other things. I just hope to stay as of now and let things run naturally. Do not put much hope on it and just stay to my best. (Perhaps this is the right person for me so far, but came at wrong timing)

This is not a frustration~ this is just a mere thought from myself that i wish people will understand how i address this issue. Besides, there is alot of 'prove' above, but do not get me wrong. I just do things with full force that's all! =)

Right now i cant prove anything as of yet. But i believe time will allow me to show others that i meant what i meant. I will continue to stick to what i perceive. Its not that i refuse to listen, refuse to change, refuse to move on. Its just that i wanna show you all that i can be the best that one could not believe as of now, which they might be astonish in the future.

Lets wait for future to come and i hope things will be better. Favourable. Smoother. =)

ps. hold on with no expectation. hees.

drafted on the way to first day of working @ 10am
edited @ 10pm
posted @ 11pm

another post halfly done.. don plan to post. view phone.