My Day!!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Being good to people is a crime?

seeing friend said don be too good to friends because they will take you for granted..
but if everyone in this world is taking out their kindness towards people/friends, who on earth is left with treating people nicely?

it is undoubtedly that treating friend in good manners that someday they will take-us-for-granted..
they will just ignore you when they feel so..
they would not hesitate to deny you for no reason!
all because they knew in their mind that no matter what they do we will treat them 'nicely' again~
they knew we will forgive them.
they knew we are kind..

yea, that is the trend of the world now..
trend of treating friends..
trend of socializing!!

how do i view this matter?

someone for sure have to be the good guy and another to be bad guy..
without good guy, wont have bad guy, vice versa~
this thing we cannot change..
what we can do then?
let other keep 'bully' us?

well, this is other people's action that we cannot control..
so it left us with ONLY one option, to adjust our mentality~

there is friends who asked me don be too stupid to become a good guy..
what is the benefit?
i only get carried away..
and no one seems to care my existence..
because to them i am equalize to nothing!
got me no me makes no different in their life!

everyone have their own perception..
it's true on what my friend said..

but think twice~
why want to treat people not-good?

now you treat people nice..
although they would not thank you directly..
but this piece of kindness will remembered by others..
and once we are in deep shit, there is an opportunity there to seek help from these friends..

beside, what's wrong with being good?
my friend do doubt me before on why i treat friend so nice?
until the verge of sacrificing my welfare!

yes, i might do things out of normal friend boundaries, but i do that without sacrificing my welfare!
whereas i help them because i have extra resources!

just for a normal example, i am good in accounting..
and when juniors approach me for guidance, i will teach when i got time!
but to others, it might be an act of simply being 'too good'!

anyway, it is better to treat people in good form rather in bad form gua?
so my principle is always simple..
i will treat my friends with kindness..
whether they want to remember my 'kindness' or not is their rights..
at least i told myself, i treat my friend with sincere heart..
there is no single idea that pop out in my mind on how to harm them..
maybe got, but that is just for joking purpose! =D
i did my best in doing goods for myself and others..
i am not guilty! hees~ ^^

nowadays i feel like people keep questioning me on certain issue..
and i have address them now..
the purpose of writing these post is not to get attention or what..
indeed not much people view my post..
so i just want to explain as much as i can and let others be understood on my action~
that's all.. =)

why i have this thought of writing this post?
this afternoon kena zha dao by some person who reply me damn short.
no emoticon. and sms me like no mood.
feel like having a long chat with her but end up i can feel she do not want to chat much.
i asked her twice is she ok.. she said 'yea'~
well, i coldly replied her back and she never replied back already..
this makes my wonder is it i treat her good that's why she take-me-for-granted? @@

ps. 25th November 2012