My Day!!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sunway Pyramid Tour~ xD

Aja!

Kinda back after yest's post~
So fast eh this time?
it's because i gam ngam got things to post mah~ hees~

Beginning of month when my penang daughter came to KL, me and eloise have a family discussion (sounds so pro! xD)..
and in that discussion my noisy daughter noticed i am katak di bawah tempurung!!!
cauz i told them im a KL-ians, but most of the place i just heard of but did not went before~
and that eloise never fail to take that point and shoot me~
ishhhh~

So today she and her bf brought me to Sunway Pyramid!!!
Yea yea~~ i admit i did not pay visit to this great mall for centuries! xD
all because that this place is quite hard to reach via public transport~
(my daughter even hypothesized correctly about this! =.=''')
and because that this is a place which fight with TARC for ACCA student~ xD
(u can ignore me about this~ haha!)

i felt a little bit awkward cause it seems like im the lightbulb lo~
but initially i only call up my daughter~
if she decided to call others along that means she's ok with me to be with them???
hmmm~~~
but anyway, we are actively talking la~
they keep chatting some conversations which i am familiar with so i think they are trying not to let me feel the awkwardness?
thanks la for that~ =)

when reaching that place, i really felt lik i am a tourist who is visiting the place for the very first time!
tho this is not the first time i've been here but i still feel great seeing the big lion statue! =D
(the last time i visited is more than 5 yrs i guess?)

then entered the parking area i 'wow' again!
because the parking system is so great that it astonished me!
it's like the system in Jusco Queensbay when i visited Penang~
but my daughter said Sunway is the first to invented this system~
and it's so convenient when we wanted to find parking, just look around for the green light~
no need to drive around wasted effort to find parking~
if cant spotted green light just move on to the next floor~
there is this board which will also tell you how many spaces left in the area and so~
wahhhhh~~~
not bad! =)

After standing in front of the directories, decided to lunch at T-bowl~
it's my first time in this toilet-bowl concept restaurant~
heard Sg Wang also got but i never been there before~
well, i just gave my first 'first' to my daughter~ xD

so special de menu~ got one toothbrush on top~ xD

fruit and pudding~ according to eloise, not good~ X.X

i wanna try this!!! but sold out! @@

so cuteeeeee~~~~ next time i sure wanna try this! =D

sit on this toilet bowl for hour plus~ haha!




gifted bag~ eloise say very ugly~ i think very cutie! xD

sit there chat for half an hour~
out topic forever wont go away from tarc de~ hmmm~
then move on to look on her bf's shoes~
settled at Echo Park~

they kinda know im also looking for pants~
so they intro me a brand new shop which i never even heard bout it's name before~
it's called BRANDS OUTLET!
yea yea~ u can call me outdated human but i seriously never heard of this outlet!
so, i gave my second 'first' to my daughter as well~ =D

went in and bought 2 long pants with RM100!!!
so cheapppppp~~~
and the design, quality, price, environment is so damn nice!
think next time if i wanna buy shirt i will come here again le~
wait me, BRANDS OUTLET! xD

first pant~

second pants~

by pass Samsung shop~
and notice for the first time of the size of Samsung S3 Mini!


in the end, we went for our last stop - Haagen Dazs~!
she just snatched my third 'first'~
I never eat this before~
Even BR also last yr i just debuted~
the service is sooo good!
the manager initiated to let us try the flavor~
even asking politely whether we shall dine in or take away~
lastly, chose Belgium Choco & Mint Choco~
happy happy can eat ice cream!

Haagen Dazs~ aaaaaaaa~~~
*pigowl see this! xD*

that's all for today~
my daughter successfully bring me to watch the 'new world'~
and i appreciate her for bringing me this experience just before i on to my career life~
thx ar!!! ^^



bye lion city~ =)

ps. ice cream ice cream~ craving for ice cream~~~

No comments: