My Day!!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wandering Alone~

Today went back to college felt fresh~
probably because it's been a time since i last leave college for such a long time~
around one week plus since i last step foot into college compound...

now is our college's semester holidays~
tat's y our college so 冷清!!!
lik so pity canteen only 小猫两三只~
chamness!
those outsiders may just think that our college is of less popularity, not much students! xD

well im on a meeting with the new assistant teacher advisor of Chinese Language Society who is in charge of my department..
his name is Mr Quek..
a nice guy, quite good looking and at his young age~
probably around 30?
hmmm~

spent one and half hour presenting my idea to him, then he roughly knew our department procedure~
i noticed Ms Chong, another advisor is pregnant! Congratz~

Later on i am so lonely that i need a subordinate/companion/partner/colleague/teman/陪伴 for lunch~
as most of you who knew my style, eating alone is not my option..
NEVER!!!

So i messaged this friend of mine cause i knew she is in KL and she loves to eat McD just like me~
i invited her along but halfway thru sms(haven confirm wan go or not), she disappeared!
as not to push people like im so desperate for a date(altho i was.. @@), i left her alone~
oh my.. i am so frustrated at that moment..
summor waited bus for almost half an hour under the hot sun is also killing me..

suddenly!! i saw Biao's car just beside the gate of TARC~
aha! thought of asking him along~
sms-ed him..
No reply..
Well, i noe he kinda have class till 2 so i did not chase him~

Bus came, so i travelled to Jusco thought of jalan jalan first and wait for his reply..
Clock strikes 2 BUT no reply at all!
oh my..
i am so speechless that i sit at the nearby bench and just sit there for nothing..
looking at myself..
WHY AM I ALL ALONE SHOPPING AT JUSCO?!

Just when i felt all of a sudden no one in this world wants to care bout me..
One message came~
from biao stating that he and his classmates already reached Jusco McD~

mood suddenly get pumped up!
it's been more than a month since i last ate McD~
(this sentences is credited to pigowl! see i credit u! appreciate!!)

so this time round it really satisfy me~!
yummy yummy~
and also add in 2 more toys to my collection~

after that i went shopping alone~
surprisingly i chose 2 basic tee as my new yr shirt in less than 20 mins time?
wow! i was superb!
realli proud of myself~ xD
this might be the record i hardly can break in coming years~ =)

and tat's all for my up down up down mood today~ thx for listening~ hehe!

ps. i realise i could have taken all the picture to make it looks better in terms of lesser words.. Next time.. Improving!

No comments: