My Day!!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Regret @ beginning of year 2013!

It's new year~

Happy New Year to my blog~
I never forget you~ xD

well, sorry but im gonna feed you with some sad post first before we enter the happy post next time ok? ^^

It's the beginning of another year~
Year 2013~
It's the first year since 1987 that does not have double digit appear on the year~
Surprise to know this facts~

Last Sunday i had a dinner session with my long lost classmates~
he's so busy working until hard for us to meet~
(not like me. i am goyang kaki-ing~ @@)
we had a nice chat on career stuff, college stuff and etc~

but he suddenly told me one thing..
(because we met on 30th...)
if i wanna go for a countdown and crazy whole night, this may be the last chance i will have it~

after having some deep thought, his words make sense~
as the nature of our working is consider tight, it's nearly impossible for us to take a leave on the last day of the year and sneak out for a party~
once my career life started, it will be extreme difficult for us to enjoy on the normal day life~
not to mention... the last day of the year~

being accountant, or auditors~
every month end and month start is hell for us~
close account, checking, balance etc...
and that is month end!
year end? it's close to impossible for us to take a leave home~
UNLESS sick perhaps?
(don tell me sick also have to work, i wil die straight! @@)
hmmm...

and someone reminded me that they wish to go Genting for a countdown~
oh, and pigowl too~!
at first when i heard that, i just envy because they have a plan~!
but after hearing my friend's advice, i have a sudden urge to go up there~
as usual, i dont like to be alone~
despite my urge to go there, i'm trying to influence my fren to go~
it's a very last min action, that's y at last i did not make it for Genting countdown~
one regret~

so where did i stay at the moment the year change to 2013?
i stayed at friend house taking the opportunities to teach them account~
i just refuse to pass by the golden moment in my own house~
it sounds so sad!!!
also because staying at home means on-lining~
inevitably we will see all sorts of pictures and wishes popped out~!
and that itself will increase the saddening moment! X.X

and that's all for my new year night~
i couldn't make myself saying all the interesting experience to watch the firecrackers, to see the performances, to enjoy the moments beginning with 2013~
so sorry for that~
but if can, i would like to go this year~
31st December 2013, countdown for 2014!
as long as got fren teman, i am willing to go~
to make out for the 遗憾 for this time~

next year~ wait me! =)

ps. missed out countdown and first trip of the year~ i hope the miserably ended soon!

No comments: